Another One of Those Resolutions

     Hey there to anyone who decided to read my blog! 
         
           I know a bunch of people don't like New Year's Resolutions and that's totally fine. I usually don't like them either. Every year I say I won't do it again and still do. With that being said, this blog is one of my resolutions this year. For a while now I have been wanting to start a blog and be intentional with it. So here I am!!  Welcome to the new home of The Lovely Little Introvert. (My goal for the year is 100 posts, which comes out to about 2 posts a week...*fingers crossed!*)

         This blog isn't going to be about just one thing. It will probably consist of a lot of Jesus, lots of caffeine, a few silly observations, challenges, and other random things. I mostly just wanted a way to share my heart. I hope you find it makes you laugh, makes you think, encourages you and I hope you just plain enjoy it! 
         
        As 2015 gets going, I want to challenge you to really enjoy every moment. Seize the day. Make sure you don't take any opportunities or days for granted. One of my favorite authors, Oscar Wilde, said, "To live is one of the rarest things, most people exist. That is all." What if we committed to doing more than just existing this year? Can you imagine what would happen if we said yes to giving more, doing more, adventuring, experimenting, getting outside of our comfort zones, and making memories? Allow yourself this year to be stretched. Give yourself plenty of opportunity to make memories that you will be proud to look back on this time next year. 
      
           Yours Truly,
The Lovely Little Introvert 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Finding Nemo Taught Me About Life

The Age Old Question for Writers

Why "Fake it 'til you make it" is Total Crap